When you visit any of the Council’s play areas, for your own safety and the safety of your children, please consider the following:
- All equipment is used at your own risk
- Make sure that you clean the equipment you use before allowing your children to use it, particularly where there are clear touch points such as swings, see saws, machine handles or exercise bars.
- Use your own hand sanitiser gel or wipes to clean children’s hands.
- Remember to wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds, using soap and water or an approved gel and foam sanitiser, particularly at the beginning and end of play.
- Remember social distancing measures at all times.
- Advise children not to touch their faces, and to cough or sneeze into a tissue or sleeve when a tissue is not available.
- Do not allow children to put their mouths on equipment or their hands in their mouths.
- No food or drink to be consumed in the play or exercise area.
- Use bins provided or take your rubbish home.
- Face coverings to be worn at your own discretion.
Last updated 3 July 2020