Home > All Services > Housing > Blocked drains

Blocked drains

Contact your sewerage undertaker and ask them to investigate

  • United Utilities - 0345 672 3723 or visit their website to report online
  • Severn Trent - 0800 783 4444 or visit their website to report online

If the problem affects more than one property or is outside your curtilage they will investigate further.  If it is within your property and only affecting you it will be a private matter.  If you are a tenant contact your landlord or agent first.

Last updated 6 August 2019


Rate this page

We value your feedback. How do you rate the information on this page?

Good OK Poor

Back to the top of the page