The Museum is situated in beautiful Brampton Park, which has Green Flag status. In all seasons it is a wonderful place to wander, relax and have fun. Among its attractions are:-
- An aviary and small mammals area. Can you persuade the parrots to talk to you?
- A children's play area full of exciting equipment - run around, climb and jump!
- A sandpit with water pump - who needs the seaside?
- Rose garden and sensory garden for relaxation and to stimulate the senses.
- Open space and amazing trees - enjoy the outdoors!
- Sculpture and memorials
There is also a cafe and soft play area in the park.