Street sweeping and cleansing

Dead animals

These need to be removed from the public highway.

Report a dead animal

How do I confirm this is my missing pet?

Domestic pets are scanned and refrigerated. If you have reported your pet missing, we may be able to confirm if it is yours.

Use our Streetscene reporting online form to check this.

Check on a missing pet

How do I report dead cows or deer?

Report cows or deer to Staffordshire County Council Highways.