Knutton local government by-election 2021
A local government by-election will take place on Thursday 25 November 2021, to elect a councillor for the Knutton ward.
The notice of election was published on 19 October 2021 and this can be found below and in the reception area at Castle House.
This page will be updated and further information will appear as the election timetable progresses.
The declaration of result is available to download:
These notices are available for download:
Collection of paper packs will be available from 20 October by appointment only.
Nominations took place from Wednesday 20 October 2021 to 4:00 p.m. Friday 29 October.
For further information on how to become a candidate and agent, please visit the Electoral Commission website.
Electoral Commission forms are available for download:
- nomination pack
- request for electoral register
- request for absent vote lists
- notice of withdrawal
Download the guidance for prospective borough candidates.
Information for electors
Statutory cut-off dates for electoral registration, postal and proxy applications
- Electoral registration - last day to be included on the Register of Electors - Tuesday 9 November 2021 (midnight)
- Postal vote application - last day to request a new postal vote application or to change or cancel an existing postal vote - 5pm on Wednesday 10 November 2021
- Proxy vote application - last day for new applications to vote by proxy - 5pm on Wednesday 17 November 2021
- Emergency proxy applications - last day for new proxy applications on the grounds of medical emergency or reason of employment - 5pm on Thursday 25 November 2021
If you are not currently registered on the electoral register, please register to vote.