Coronavirus - Important News
We have missed you
We are really looking forward to reopening Jubilee2 in the near future and to welcoming you back through our doors.
However things will be different to how they were before we closed on 20 March 2020 in line with Government advice. We have been working hard to plan how we can reopen safely and provide you, our valued customers, with the reassurance we know you need to come back.
What will this mean for you?
Our reopening plans will focus on ensuring we have safe, clean facilities that make the most of the space available.
We need to manage customer flow in each activity area to ensure social distancing:
- We ask you to be respectful of all other people in the facility and to keep a 2m physical distance.
- Certain pieces of gym equipment will be taken out of use to give everybody more space when they work out.
- We will reduce the capacity/programme of group exercise classes where necessary so you have more personal space.
- You will have to adhere to new social distancing in and around Jubilee2.
- In the short term dry changing rooms will remain closed and you will need to come to your activity ready changed, please limit the amount of valuables you bring with you.
- You will need to adhere to our social distancing plans whilst using our swimming pools.
- All activities will be bookable and we will encourage you to book these online. If you do not have your online booking details please email us at J2 fitness
We need to maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene at all times and this is everyone's responsibility:
- We will have an enhanced cleaning regime.
- There will be hand sanitising stations located around the centre for you to use.
- Please use the provided cleaning products to wipe down machines and equipment before and after use.
- Personal towels will not be permitted but we would encourage you to use the cleaning wipes that are provided.
- Drinking fountains will not be available to use initially so please bring pre-filled water bottles.
- To protect everyone we are going to be cashless so contactless only payments please.
What about your membership?
There is no need to contact us, we’ll be in touch with members with detailed information before we reopen. But to anticipate a few customer questions now:
- We have automatically frozen all membership payments so you do not have to pay while the facility is closed.
- Annual memberships will be extended by the number of months the membership has been frozen.
- When Jubilee2 is due to reopen, we will give you notice as to when we will restart your payments, and we will be telling you about how we plan to thank you for your loyalty at Jubilee2 – so watch this space for more information.
We are still planning to open some of our activities in July 2020, but this will be wholly dependent on government advice.
We appreciate your understanding and patience and we will make sure we can offer a safe environment for our customers and staff to return to what will be the “new normal”.
See you very soon.
The Jubilee2 Team
Last updated 17 June 2020