Daniel Jones Dance
Daniel Jones, from Clayton, is running a series of ballet and dance classes at Jubilee2.
Sessions, aimed at people aged 14 and over, include:
- Dance Fit (Fridays from 11.30am to 1pm) – strengthen and condition the body to classical music in a creative environment.
- Around the World (Fridays from 1pm to 2.30pm) – experience traditional ballet from around the world and learn how to mazurka, czardas and polonaise.
- Professional ballet class (Saturdays from 9am to 10.30am) – an advanced session that follows the format of a professional class.
- Funk (Saturdays from 11.30am to 1pm) – a fun, high-energy dance class featuring new choreography every week.
- Dance Stretch (Saturdays from 10.30am to 11.30am) – relax and enjoy a series of stretches designed to re-energise the body.