Report a problem or concern about Walleys Quarry

Report health symptoms

If you are experiencing any physical or mental health symptoms which you believe is a direct result of the issues associated with the landfill site, please consult your GP in the first instance.

Staffordshire County Council are asking residents to record and submit their symptoms to help capture health data.

Report a health symptom

Mental health support

If the situation is affecting your mental health, there is support available. Please contact any of these organisations for help:

  • Staffordshire Mental Health Helpline: 0808 800 2234 or text 07860 022821
  • North Staffordshire Mind: 01782 262100
  • Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Wellbeing Service (IAPT): 0300 303 0923
  • North Staffordshire Urgent Mental Health Helpline (and Crisis Care centre in Stoke): 0300 123 0907