New club premises certificate
How much does it cost?
This depends on the rateable value of the premises. Once you have the certificate, there is an annual fee to maintain it.
Check your non-domestic rateable value
You can find and check your business rates valuation on the Gov.UK web site.
Fees and charges
- Band A - £100 - premises valued up to £4,300
- Band B - £190 - premises valued between £4,301 and £33,000
- Band C - £315 - premises valued between £33,001 and £87,000
- Band D - £450 - premises valued between £87,001 and £125,000
- Band E - £635 - premises valued over £125,001
If the premises has no rateable value then it will be classed as Band A.
If the premises has not yet been built or is in the process of being built and you are applying from a plan then it will be classed as Band C.
If you are looking to have larger premises which will allow more than 5,000 people on site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as there are additional fees.
Please note: there is an additional fee to post the notice in the local press and we have no control over this.