Located in Newcastle-under-Lyme town centre, Jubilee2 is a leisure centre that aims to bring the best of fitness and wellbeing to local residents.
With over 100 hours of opening times per week, and a range of facilities, there is something for everyone at Jubilee2.
Fresh facilities, fresh start
Our upgraded gym is open from Saturday 21 May 2022.
Our new upgrade includes:
- Full refurbishment of the gym with the latest Technogym equipment.
- Extended free weights area and new functional training rig.
- State of the art fitness technology, including My Wellness and TEAMBEATS for heart rate-driven energising classes.
- New Wellness Hub with Shapemaster power-assisted low impact equipment.
- A new group exercise class programme.
What would you like to do?
Gym and group exercise classes
Delivered by a team of friendly and qualified staff, Jubilee2 has all you need to get active. When it comes to helping you meet your fitness goals, no one else comes close.More about our gym and group exercise fitness classes: Gym and group exercise classes
We offer an extensive swimming lesson programme. Whether you’re a complete beginner or an advanced performer we have something for you.More about swimming: Swimming
Daniel Jones Dance
Developed and directed by award winning choreographer and professional dancer, Daniel Jones, the unique dance programme at Jubilee2 is accessible to all ages and abilities.More about dance: Daniel Jones Dance
Climbing is an excellent sport and a great way of building confidence, improving co-ordination and giving your body a complete workout.More about climbing: Climbing