Home > All Services > Advice > Transport and Streets

Transport and Streets

Transport and street issues are mainly dealt with by Staffordshire County Council, and include the following:

  • disabled parking bays
  • dropped kerbs
  • pavements
  • pedestrian/pelican crossings
  • road maintenance
  • street lighting
  • traffic lights
  • zebra crossings.

If you need information on any of the above you can visit the Transport & highways section of the Staffordshire County Council website (external link) 

Last updated 17 April 2018

Back to the top of the page