Grass cutting and grounds maintenance

Staffordshire County Council Highways - grass verges and highway/private hedges

Grass cutting and weed treatment is the responsibility of Staffordshire County Council. Please report any issues to Staffordshire County Council Highways:

Report an issue with a highway grass verge or a hedge

Parks and open spaces survey

We value your feedback. Please take a couple of minutes to fill in our survey.

Complete the survey