Report a tree issue

What we can't help with

Please contact Staffordshire County Council if the tree is on:

  • adopted public roads and grass verges
  • adopted public pavements and adjacent grass verges
  • education and school sites
  • libraries
  • social services sites
  • some country parks.

Please note: Aspire Housing Ltd are responsible for the maintenance of trees on many open spaces within their estates.

What we can help with

We are responsible for trees on:

  • cemeteries
  • closed churchyards
  • borough owned parks, gardens and open spaces
  • borough owned woodlands
  • borough owned country parks

Report a tree issue to us

Parks and open spaces survey

We value your feedback. Please take a couple of minutes to fill in our survey.

Complete the survey