Report a tree issue

We are responsible for trees on:

  • cemeteries
  • closed churchyards
  • public parks and gardens
  • woodlands
  • public open spaces
  • some country parks.

Report a tree issue

Contact Staffordshire County Council if the tree is on:

  • adopted highway areas
  • roads
  • pavements
  • education and school sites
  • libraries
  • social services sites
  • some country parks.

Aspire Housing Ltd are responsible for the maintenance of trees on many open spaces within their estates.