COVID-19 Additional Relief Fund (CARF)
Billing authorities have been made responsible for designing the discretionary relief schemes that are to operate in their areas.
Ratepayers will not be eligible for the scheme if they are:
- entitled to Expanded Retail Discount, Nursery Discount or the Airport and Ground Operations Schemes
- entitled to either small business rate relief or rural rate relief granted at 100%
- entitled to mandatory relief (80%) and discretionary top up of 20%
- subject to subsidy control
The property in question must:
- be considered as occupied
- not be an excluded type property
The ratepayer will have to confirm that they have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and have been unable to adapt to the impact.
Please download our policy for full eligibility criteria.