Food hygiene, food standards and food poisoning

Food poisoning

If you feel you are suffering from the symptoms of food poisoning, you should visit your doctor who may arrange for a stool sample to be sent to a laboratory for testing.

If it is confirmed as food poisoning, the doctor will notify us and Public Health England if they suspect an outbreak or a link to a food business.