Family entertainment premise licence

Family entertainment centre premise licence

A family entertainment centre are premises (other than an adult gaming centre) wholly or mainly used for making gaming machines available for use. 

There are two types: 

You will also need to apply for a gaming machine general licence from the Gambling Commission.

This licence allows an unlimited number of category C and D gaming machines to be provided. Any category C machines must be located in an ‘adult only’ area.