Occasional use notice (OUN)

The use of this notice allows holders of Gambling Commission operating licenses to provide betting facilities at tracks for short periods without the need for a betting premises licence. 

The event must be temporary or infrequent. 


To apply, please download and complete the application form.

Once completed, please send the form to us:

How much does it cost? 

There is no fee for this notice.