COVID-19 update from Jubilee2
Following on from the governments announcements on Monday 5 July we are pleased to say that will be lifting many of our restrictions here at Jubilee2. However, as infection rates continue to rise locally it is exceptionally important for us to maintain a safe environment for our customers, colleagues, contractors and partner organisations who visit Jubilee2.
Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council will continue to monitor local levels of COVID-19 and this may mean we may have to alter our approach to service delivery dependent on government advice in the future.
We would kindly request any visitor showing symptoms of COVID-19, be awaiting PCR test results or subject to self-isolation or quarantine not to attend our facility to help protect our other users and staff.
- We will be keeping hand sanitisers in place and we encourage all users visiting Jubilee2 to continue to use them.
- We will retain the one way systems and floor markers to encourage social distancing.
- We will encourage all visitors to Jubilee2 to wear face coverings whilst in general circulation spaces.
- We will be allowing our staff to take their well-earned breaks in the café area therefore there will be no café provision.
- Customers will be required to bring with them their Lyme Cards to gain access as all gates and doors will be reinstated to pre-lockdown measures.
- Water fountains will be available again to fill your drinks bottles.
- We will increase the number of customers allowed in the gym and also remove the booking sheets.
- Keep cleaning sprays as they are now, asking all members to clean down their machine after use.
- We will be opening our gym changing rooms and showers.
- We will be increasing the numbers allowed in all group exercise classes but all classes will remain in one large studio.
- Keep cleaning sprays as they are now, asking all members to clean down each piece of equipment after use.
- The studios will also be subject to an enhanced cleaning regime.
- Customers are still required to bring their own mats for floor work.
- We will remove the booking sheet to allow swimmers to access the pool without booking, but we will still have a 30 minute break between sessions to fully clean the areas.
- We will be re-opening all our showers and reverting back to pre-COVID use.
- We will increase the number of swimmers per session in line with our operating procedures.