Pest control

We offer a pest control service for residential and commercial properties.  

In this section you can read about how we deal with different pests and request and pay for our services. 

We can help you if: 

  • the problem is at your property and you have paid for our assistance 
  • the problem is on land that we own or manage 

If the problem is somewhere else - for example linked to a neighbour's property, you should contact them first. 

Please note: we are unable offer an opinion on the work of another pest control contractor. For advice of this nature, you should contact their trade association if they are a member, or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06.