Leisure privacy notice
Use of your personal data
The information you have provided to the leisure service may be used for any of the following purposes:
- identification and security to ensure that specific services are accessed by authorised customers
- health and safety to ensure that our service are appropriate to customers with disabilities or health issues. To record accidents or incidents related to customers
- memberships, bookings, payments and accounting to assist with effective delivery of the service
- management reporting to assist in the evaluation and identification of service improvements
- communications with regards to accounts, bookings, memberships, promotional activity and customer enquiry/feedback
As a user of the activities delivered by the leisure service, we would like to use your details so that we can keep in touch with you. We will treat your data with respect and confidentiality at all times.
If you would prefer not to hear from us, you can stop receiving messages from us at any time by contacting us and letting us know.