Business start-up advice
Help from the Stoke and Staffordshire Growth Hub
- phone: 0300 111 8002
- e-mail: business enquiries
Your first steps
See the taking the first steps page to find out more about:
- general start-up advice
- preparing a business plan
- company name and structure
- premises for small businesses
Finance for business
See the financial matters page to find out more about:
- grants and loans
- VAT and income tax
Some businesses need specialist advice, for example if they need a licence to operate. Find out more about:
- do I need a licence for my business?
- do I need planning permission?
- food related businesses
- social enterprises
If the topic you need help with is not covered here, or if you would like to discuss an issue in more detail, please contact the Economic Regeneration team.