Disclosure and barring service (DBS)
When applying for a dual driver licence, if you do not already have an Other Workforce Taxi Driver DBS certificate registered on the Update Service, you will be asked to provide a code to show your disclosure and barring service application is in process.
If you do require a new certificate, please access the portal provided by Stoke-on-Trent City Council and complete the following process:
- To start the process you will be required to complete the 'organisation reference' which is UBNULBCLICENSING, then leave the 'organisation code' blank.
- There are guidance notes on each page explaining what each section means and what will happen if you do not complete the form correctly.
- If any information is incomplete you will not be able to continue until you have completed all the required boxes.
- In 'employment information' please complete the position applied for as 'taxi driver'.
- Please carefully check the information that you have completed and edit if required.
- Once completed you will be given a reference number. Please note this carefully as you will be asked to provide it as part of your application.
- The process of applying for the DBS is not completed until you attend the application appointment where the relevant fee will be taken, the information will be checked and your identity documents will be verified.