Information for landlords
We welcome responsible landlords.
Useful information for your tenants
Give your tenants this information:
- containers should be put out for 6:00 a.m. on collection day
- find out when their collection day is
- containers must be off the pavement between collections. As a landlord, it is your duty to provide space on the property for containers to be stored. They should not be stored on the public highway
- mark all containers with the number or name of the property. We charge a delivery fee to replace lost or stolen containers
- the garden waste service is subscription-only. More information is available on our garden waste page
- direct your tenants to our website for more information
- follow us on Facebook for updates
As a landlord, it is your duty to provide containers and information about the collection services. If your property is a house in multiple occupation (HMO), this is a license condition.