Report a concern about an animal in a licensed premise

What happens after a report is made?

We will tell you the reference number of your report, which you should quote if you contact us again about this matter. Then we will:

  • investigate any complaints where appropriate
  • attempt to resolve any problems through help, support and advice
  • take action or work with partners to ensure that action is taken without unreasonable delay if enforcement is needed

If the complaint is better investigated by another agency, such as Staffordshire County Council or the RSPCA, we will advise you further.