Pay business rates

Claim a refund for a business rate payment

If you have overpaid your rates bill, you can request a refund using our online form.

What you will need

To complete and submit the online request, you will need to have the following details:

  • Details of the liable party and property
  • Your business rates reference number
  • Bank details to receive the refund

Request a business rates refund