Community safety priorities 2020 to 2023
As part of their commitment to local communities, the Staffordshire Commissioner has made money available to improve community safety, reduce crime and disorder and to increase public confidence.
Applications to the Proceeds of Crime Fund or the People Power Fund should meet at least one of the local community safety priorities:
- Early intervention and prevention around substance misuse and mental ill health
- Providing appropriate and sustained support for victims and their families
- Tackling anti-social behaviour
- Prevention and disruption of youth violence
- Prevention and disruption of child sexual exploitation
Further information on our community safety priorities can be found in our local police and crime plan 2020 to 2023 which is available to download.
A community safety strategic assessment is also available to download.
Applications should also support one or more of the five priority areas as set out in the Commissioner’s Safer, Fairer, United Communities Strategy:
- Modern and transformed policing
- Early intervention
- Supporting victims and witnesses
- Managing offenders
- Public confidence