The shared vision for the Newcastle Partnership is:
Newcastle communities together, securing a prosperous future.
The vision for the partnership will be delivered through two partnership priorities:
- Enhancing economic growth
- Tackling vulnerability
The partnership aims to achieve its ambitions through:
- a common strategic framework made up of a common vision, priorities, and outcomes
- the alignment of activities and resources to deliver against the priorities of the partnership
- joint delivery supported by effective performance management of outcomes linked to strategic priorities
- reduce duplication and bureaucracy and improved co-operation through commissioning and delivery within the partnership’s structure
- communicating the achievements of the partnership and remaining accountable to the whole community of the borough.