Council Tax relief (Section 13A)


Where the application is on the grounds of financial hardship, evidence must be provided. You will be required to provide proof of earnings for you and your households and proof of savings.

Council Tax relief must be applied for in writing to us to the address on the contact us page, by the council taxpayer, their advocate/appointee or a recognised third party acting on their behalf.