Dangerous and banned dogs

Report a dangerous dog

Both we and the police can act if a dog is dangerously out of control.

Firstly, please report the dog to the police by calling them on 101.

Our dog warden will follow up after the police have considered if they should take action.

You can also report the dangerous dog to us.

Report a dangerous dog