Madeley neighbourhood planning referendum 2022
Information for electors
The polling stations used for the referendum will be:
- Onneley Village Hall, Onneley, Nr Crewe, CW3 9QJ
- The Function Room, The Crewe Arms, Wharf Terrace, Madeley Heath, CW3 9LP
- The Madeley Centre, New Road, CW3 9DN
The polling stations will be open from 7am to 10pm on the day of the referendum.
Statutory cut-off dates for electoral registration, postal and proxy applications
- Electoral registration – last day to be included on the register of electors – Thursday 14 April 2022 (midnight)
- Postal Vote Application – last day to request a new postal vote application or to change or cancel an existing postal vote – 5pm on Tuesday 19 April 2022
- Proxy Vote Application – last day for new applications to vote by proxy – 5pm on Tuesday 26 April 2022
- Emergency Proxy Applications – last day for new proxy applications on the grounds of medical emergency or reason of employment – 5pm on Thursday 5 May 2022
If you are not currently registered on the electoral register, please register to vote.