Bingo hall licence

Bingo hall premise licence

A premises licence is required where the bingo is a commercial venture. You must have an operator licence issued by the Gambling Commission and a premises licence.

If you are a pub or a club, no authorisation is needed unless the bingo is ‘high turnover bingo’.  High turnover bingo is where the total stakes and prizes in any 7 day period exceed £2,000.