The Brampton Museum provides a schools programme of educational workshops and experience days to local schools and education groups.
Currently, we are able to deliver the following workshops on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during term time:
- Toys from the Past Story World Adventure - Reception/Y1 (experience day 10am to 2.15pm)
- Seaside Holidays in the Past & The Lighthouse Keepers Lunch – Reception/Y1 (complementary workshops each 1hr 30mins)
- Meet Miss Nightingale & Past and Present - KS1 (complementary workshops each 1hr 30mins)
- WW2: The Lost Stories of the Chesterton Air Raid – KS2 (experience day 10am to 2.15pm)
- Special - Victorian Family Christmas - KS1 or KS2 (experience day 10am-2.15pm) This workshop is available for the weeks of 5 December and 12 December only.
We charge £7.50 per child for full day workshop experiences (or 2 complementary workshops) and £5.50 per child for single workshops 1hr 30mins long.
The minimum charge for a half day is £80 and a full day is £125.
Adults are free of charge as we are a free entry museum.
We open the museum at 10am and aim to complete school workshops by 2.30pm.
Please contact Bryony Jackson, Education Officer for workshop details and to discuss your requirements. We are an autism friendly museum and make our workshops engaging and immersive for all. Visual timetables are available for each workshop.
Please speak to Bryony about any special access requirments your class may have.
We are developing new inclusive learning experiences for all young people. If you have any areas of the curriculum that you would like support with through our museum, please call or email Bryony Jackson.
For more information please contact Bryony Jackson, Education Officer, at the museum:
- Phone: 01782 742209