Permanent Residential Care Discount

Instructions Page

We are required to write to the Care Home/Hospitals and we therefore need a signed consent form to be sent to them.

If you have not completed a consent form, please follow this link to download a copy of the Health Authority Consent Form

Please sign the form and upload it to this application later in the form.