Annual licence fees
Annual fees are based on the non-domestic rateable value of the premises. You can find out the rateable value of your premises on the Gov.UK web site.
- Band A - £70 - premises valued up to £4,300
- Band B - £180 - premises valued between £4,301 and £33,000
- Band C - £295 - premises valued between £33,001 and £87,000
- Band D - £320 - premises valued between £87,001 and £125,000
- Band E - £350 - premises valued over £125,001
This fee will be due for payment on the anniversary of the licence and you should receive a letter reminding you that it is due.
If you fail to pay the annual fee, your premises licence will be suspended until payment is received. This would mean that you would not be able to carry out any licensable activities during this period.