Make a variation to a premises licence
You will need to apply to vary a premises licence if you want to make a change that will affect the licensing objectives.
The four licencing objectives
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
Changes that could affect the objectives
These could be:
- increasing or decreasing the licensable hours
- changing the layout of the premises
If you need to make smaller changes to the licence that will not affect the licencing objectives, please apply for a minor variation.
Who can make a change to a premises licence?
The application must be made by the premise licence holder, or a person given authorisation by the premises licence holder.