Transfer a premises licence

Apply for a transfer

To apply you will need: 



What if I can’t find the premises licence or can’t contact the previous premises licence holder? 

You must complete the boxes on the application form detailing the effort made to obtain the licence and/or form. 



What happens if the premises licence holder changes name or moves address? 

The premises licence holder must notify the council of the change. 

You need to complete the application form to change name or address on a premises licence