Council Tax privacy notice
The law gives you specific rights over your information. These rights are:
- to be informed of our use of information about you;
- of access to information about you;
- rectify information about you that is inaccurate;
- to have your information erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- to restrict how we use information about you;
- to move your information to a new service provider;
- to object to how we use information about you;
- not to have decisions made about you on the basis of automated decision making;
- to object to direct marketing; and,
- to complain about anything the council does with your information (please see the ‘Complaints’ section below).
Some of the rights listed above apply only in certain situations, and some have a limited effect. For a full explanation of how we use your data, and your rights, please visit our main privacy page and the your rights section of our website.