Council Tax privacy notice
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal information for a limited number of purposes and always in line with our responsibilities, where there is a legal basis to do so, and in line with your rights under the GDPR. When we collect personal data from you, we will only use it to provide services you have requested or require. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
We will use the information you provide in order to:
- deliver services and understand your needs
- maintain and update your records or contact details
- contact you where necessary
- obtain your opinion and feedback about the services we provide
- ensure that we fulfil our legal obligations
- Inform and fulfil our audit requirements
If we wish to use or share your data for any purpose other than that for which is was originally collected, we will provide information on these purposes. We will strive to make sure that the third party has sufficiently robust systems and procedures in place to protect your personal information.
Sometimes we may not be able to provide a service if you do not provide the information we need in order to do so.