Electoral services temporary staffing privacy notice
The law gives you specific rights over your information. These rights are:
- to be informed of our use of information about you
- of access to information about you
- rectify information about you that is inaccurate
- to have your information erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
- to restrict how we use information about you
- to move your information to a new service provider
- to object to how we use information about you
- not to have decisions made about you on the basis of automated decision making
- to object to direct marketing
- to complain about anything we do with your information (please see the complaints section).
Some of the rights listed above apply only in certain situations, and some have a limited effect.
Your rights are explained further in the in the ‘your rights’ section of our website.