Update your information (right to rectification)

What ID do I need to provide?

We accept any one of the below categories (copies only). Once we have verified your ID the copies will be securely destroyed or removed from our systems: 

  • Current passport 
  • Current UK photocard driving licence 
  • Birth certificate 
  • Adoption certificate 
  • Marriage certificate 
  • Current benefit book, card or original notification letter from the Department for Work & Pensions confirming the right to benefit 
  • Building industry sub-contractor’s certificate issued by the Inland Revenue 
  • Recent Inland Revenue tax notification 
  • Current firearms certificate 
  • Divorce or annulment papers 
  • Residence permit issued by Home Office to EU Nationals on sight of own country passport 
  • Application Registration Card (ARC) issued to people seeking asylum in the UK (or previously issued standard acknowledgement letters, SAL1 or SAL 2 forms) 
  • Home Office letter 
  • Police registration document 
  • HM Forces Identity Card