Water Complaint

Water Company Advice

If your complaint relates to Severn Trent or United Utilities please contact these companies direct.

Severn Trent contact details

Telephone: Supply issues - 0800 783 4444

Web page - external link - https://www.stwater.co.uk/help-and-contact/contact-us/

United Utilities

Web page - external link - https://www.unitedutilities.com/help-and-support/contact-us/

Private Water Supply

If your complaint relates to a private water supply, continue with this form.