Disrepair in Rented Accommodation

Please read this before completing this form.

Aspire Housing or other social housing landlords.

Complaints about disrepair in social housing should be directed to your housing provider.

If repairs are not being carried, we recommend you make a formal complaint to make sure that the matter is looked into. 

We can give more advice once you have received a written response to your formal complaint from your social housing landlord.


Location of property.

Please note that we can only investigate issues that are at properties within the borough of Newcastle-under-Lyme.

For addresses outside the borough, you should contact the appropriate local authority.