Responsible authorities

If you are making an application for a new premises licence or club premises certificate or wish to discuss a variation to a premises licence or club premises certificate, then the following bodies are involved with the consultation process.

If your premises is in close proximity to a boundary of another council, please contact the licensing office for advice.