Dangerous wild animal licence
Where we issue a licence, the licence will be subject to some conditions:
- only the person named on the licence shall be entitled to keep the animal
- the animal shall only be kept on the premises named on the licence.
- the animal shall not be moved or may only be moved in accordance with conditions specified in the licence
- the licensee must hold a current insurance policy, that we have approved, which insures against liability for damage caused by the animal
- only the species and number of animals listed on the licence may be kept
- the licensee shall make a copy of the licence and its contents available to any other person listed on the licence as being able to look after the animal
We may at any time revoke or amend any licence condition.