How do I report fly-tipping?

Please note: if the issue is about missed household bin collections, please use our missed collections page. You can also report abandoned household bins using our separate process. The form below should not be used to report issues with missed household bin collections or abandoned household bins.

We can deal with reports of fly tipping that are on both public highways and not on public highways. However, if the public highway is being blocked, please report this to Staffordshire County Council.

Report fly-tipping

Please report to us using our online form:

So that we can deal with your report as quickly as possible, we will need the following information from you:

  • details of the incident including a description of any people involved
  • the date and time of the incident
  • vehicle registration (if applicable)
  • the location of the incident
  • the type of waste. Is it harmful or hazardous?
  • evidence you have such as photos or videos

Please note all details received will be treated in the strictest of confidence and not disclosed to the target of your complaint but we may need to contact you whilst we investigate the case further. 

Report fly-tipping

Fly-tipping that is blocking the public highway

If fly-tipping that is blocking the public highway, please report this to Staffordshire County Council.