Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

We can: 

  • help with mediation
  • refer to support services
  • issue warnings
  • escalate to court when needed

Report anti-social behaviour

You can also:

If you live in social housing

You should report issues directly to your landlord in the first instance:

  • Anchor - 0800 7312020

Emergencies and targeted abuse

If you are in an emergency situation and feel you need immediate assistance or are threatened and/or intimidated call the police on 999 immediately. 

If you feel that you are being targeted because of your race, gender or sexuality you can contact Challenge North Staffs on 0330 1111 999 who can offer you help and advice.