Club Lyme Fitness
Following on from the Governments announcements on Monday 5July we are pleased to say that will be lifting many of our restrictions here at Jubilee2. However, as infection rates continue to rise locally it is exceptionally important for us to maintain a safe environment for our customers, colleagues, contractors and partner organisations who visit Jubilee2. We will therefore be keeping the following measures in place from the 19 July 2021 to 31 August 2021. Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council will continue to monitor local levels of Covid 19 and this may mean we may have to alter our approach to service delivery dependent on Government/Industry advice in the future. We would kindly request any visitor showing symptoms of COVID, be awaiting PCR test results or subject to self-isolation or quarantine not to attend our facility to help protect our other users and staff.
- We will be keeping hand sanitizers in place and we encourage all users visiting Jubilee2 to continue to use this.
- We will retain the one way systems and floor markers to encourage social distancing.
- We will encourage all visitors to Jubilee2 to wear face coverings whilst in general circulation spaces.
- We will be allowing our staff to take their well-earned breaks in the café area therefore there will be no Café provision.
- Customers will be required to bring with them their Lyme Cards to gain access as all gates and doors will be reinstated to pre Covid lockdown measures
- Water fountains will be available again to fill your drinks bottles
- We will increase the number of customers allowed in the gym and also remove the booking sheets, however we will still close down two times per day (Mon-Sun closed 11am-11.45am and 3.45pm-4.30pm) so that the staff can fully clean down the equipment and changing rooms. This is in addition to our normal cleaning regime.
- Keep cleaning sprays as they are now, asking all members to clean down their machine after use
- We will be opening our gym changing rooms and showers.
Regardless of goal or motivation, Jubilee2 is the perfect place to improve your health and fitness. In addition to a work out using hi-tech gym equipment, you can take a dip in one of two swimming pools or get your heart pumping in an exercise class.
We’re committed to providing affordable membership packages tailored to suit your individual needs, so that everyone can enjoy getting fit and staying healthy.
Our friendly team of fully qualified gym instructors will provide instruction on how to use the equipment and can also help you to develop a training programme. The team is bursting with knowledge and expertise and are always on hand to support you in achieving your goals.
An all-inclusive membership package includes:
- Group exercise classes
- 110 station gym
- Functional Training Room
- Spinning Studio
- Aqua fitness sessions
- Swimtag - wearable technology that records your swim, including number of lengths, calories burned and much more
- My Wellness Cloud – receive personal coaching tips and discover how your daily activities are keeping you fit and healthy by tracking exactly what you’ve done each day
- Inclusive car parking
Follow this link to find out more about our membership packages or call us on 01782 616606.
Last updated 16 July 2021