Club Lyme Fitness
From 22 August - Monday to Friday 6.30am to 9.30pm and weekends - 8am - 7pm
Bank Holiday Monday 31 August we will be open 9am - 4pm
Covid-19 General Measures
Safety is our number one priority and a huge amount of work has gone into preparing Jubilee 2 and our activities for your safe return. Please familiarise yourself with all of the information detailed here so that you can be fully prepared before coming back. We can't wait to see you!
- We have ensured our cleaning measures adhere to Public Health England guidance
- Customers are kindly requested to wear face masks whilst in public areas but NOT required during exercise
- You may have to wait outside for a little while, but a member of our team will let you know when to come in
- All activities will have maximum numbers and we have implemented a one way system so we can maintain social distancing guidelines in all areas of Jubilee2
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials will be located throughout the building for customers to use
- All customer communication can be done through this website to avoid interaction, but where this may be unavoidable we have installed protective ‘sneeze screens’ at reception
- We will provide training for all team members on our new way of operating, ensuring both member and team safety is always a priority
- All activities will be booked online, kiosk, via reception or by telephone
- We will increase our cleaning of the centre. You will see additional focused cleaning of any shared surfaces throughout the day
- Remind both colleagues and customers of Government advice through clear notices around Jubilee2
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend the centre and follows NHS guidance
- In addition to our general reopening measures detailed above, please familiarise yourself with the changes below relating specifically to our gym
- We have changed our policy on parking passes, for time being you will be issued with a monthly pass for your car this will save you queueing. Please obtain from reception on your first visit
- The general measures detailed above will apply
- There will be a one-way system in place throughout Jubilee2 and in corridors leading to the gym and studios
- We will limit the number of people in the gym at any one time to allow for social distancing.
- All customers will be required to pre-book for a session via our online booking system. Each session will be a maximum of 60 minutes long, with a 30 minute gap to allow for cleaning of equipment.
- Members will be able to book their gym session up to seven days in advance. Pay and Play customers will be able to book their session up to three days in advance
- Customers are required to bring their own water bottles pre filled and towels
- Customers are asked to clean equipment before and after each use. Cleaning stations will be located around the gym for both customers and colleagues to utilise.
- Jubilee2 team will clean equipment after every session.
Our bookings can be found on our Jubilee2 website under class bookings. If you have any problems logging on or using this system after this time please e-mail J2 Fitness and a member of the team will get back to you.
Regardless of goal or motivation, Jubilee2 is the perfect place to improve your health and fitness. In addition to a work out using hi-tech gym equipment, you can take a dip in one of two swimming pools, get your heart pumping in an exercise class or relax in the aqua sauna.
We’re committed to providing affordable membership packages tailored to suit your individual needs, so that everyone can enjoy getting fit and staying healthy.
Our friendly team of fully qualified gym instructors will provide instruction on how to use the equipment and can also help you to develop a training programme. The team is bursting with knowledge and expertise and are always on hand to support you in achieving your goals.
An all-inclusive membership package includes:
- Group exercise classes
- 110 station gym
- Functional Training Room
- Spinning Studio
- Aqua sauna
- Aqua fitness sessions
- Swimtag - wearable technology that records your swim, including number of lengths, calories burned and much more
- My Wellness Cloud – receive personal coaching tips and discover how your daily activities are keeping you fit and healthy by tracking exactly what you’ve done each day
- Inclusive car parking
Follow this link to find out more about our membership packages or call us on 01782 616606.
Last updated 20 August 2020