Street naming and numbering

Who should register and when?

Who should apply?

Property owners or developers who are converting or building houses, commercial or industrial premises which will result in the changing of an existing address, or the creation of new one.


You should apply for address registration in the early stages of any new build or conversion. Delays may occur where utility companies are installing services where an official postal address has not been allocated.