Change the designated premises supervisor

The designated premises supervisor (DPS) is the person who is responsible for the sale of alcohol at a premises. They must have a personal licence and only one person can hold this position at a time.

What happens if the DPS changes name or moves address?

The premises licence holder must notify us of the change so that the premises licence can be updated.

How do I notify you?

To notify us, please download, complete and submit the application form on our Gov.UK web page.

There is a £10.50 fee to submit the application.

The designated premises supervisor must also update their personal licence.

Please note: if you leave a premises and do not remove yourself as DPS you will still be responsible. You must notify us and the premises licence holder.